Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

We're still here

Well, this weekend was very productive and interesting. Hamp and I changed 3 light fixtures and replaced a ceiling fan Saturday without getting electrocuted. We replaced the old lights in the hallway and the ceiling fan in the den. It looks awesome. It's amazing what a little updating can do. Thursday I plan on painting the master bath and start cleaning because we've decided to move next weekend. It is so hectic in the mornings trying to get the house straight and leave by 7 am, so we feel it would be best to go ahead and move to alleviate the craziness.

Saturday was also one of my very best friend's birthdays...
Happy Birthday Angela!!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you.

Sunday I received some spiritual "food for thought" that I've been needing. The message Chip preached was fantastic!!! He preached about spiritual warfare and the fact that it is constantly surrounding us. He painted a picture for us of a lion devouring it's prey. He said, "imagine that the lion is the devil and you are the prey." I don't know about you, but that hit home for me. It really opened my eyes and made me realize that unless we study and immerse ourselves in God's word, we are defenseless against all the evil that surrounds us. God's word is our sword and it will ALWAYS lead and protect us.

1 comment:

The Fab Five said...

Pretty powerful thoughts Kristina and something I needed to read.
Ugghh.. I have to get there SOON.
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I love you!