Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Another week gone!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but things have been so crazy in the Gaston household lately. This week has been a total blur! Sunday we had an open house and only a handful of people came. This week only one person has come to look at the house. A lady had planned to come Tuesday night for the 3rd time but she had to cancel because her daughter couldn't get off of work. It's so frustrating keeping the house spotless ALL the time and then no one comes to look at it. Don't get me wrong, I love having a CLEAN house but trying to pick up after a 2 1/2 year old all the time wears on you after a while. We only have the kitchen and master bath left to paint at the "new" house and we'll be done painting for a while. Today I changed out the hardware in the kitchen...it looks so much better!!! The only problem is that the new hardware is black and the old hinges are brass and they show. I stopped by Lowe's and got a couple of hinges to try only to find that neither would work. I'm guessing that since the old hinges are 20 years old it'll be very hard to find new ones that will fit the same. Shana called after I realized the new hinges wouldn't fit and suggested painting them the color of the cabinets. I think this will be the best thing to do, only I'm dreading it because there are almost 70 to paint. This weekend I'm going to teach myself how to change out light fixtures so keep checking my blog to see if I get electrocuted or not. I'll be posting pictures of the new house soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Dara said...

Hey Kristina! I'm glad you got in touch with me! How are things with you? I get little updates on you every once in a while from Sha. You can e-mail me at DaraRDH@yahoo.com Your kids are precious! I think it is neat that we both have a Reid! Take care, and I will talk to you soon! Dara