Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back In the Saddle Again!

Today was my first time back in my Spin class at the gym. It's been a year since I went because I had found out I was pregnant with Lily. It really kicked my tail and I'm dreading tomorrow morning. I have this picture in my head of what it will be like trying to get out of bed and it's not pretty. I remember in hygiene school, Shana, Suzanne and I joined the YMCA and started a Kickboxing class. The morning after the first class I literally had to crawl out of the bed. And don't even get me started on how hard it was to go to the bathroom. But as they say: "No pain, No gain".

Hamp and I finished putting a second coat of paint in Lily's room at the new house and boy is it PINK. I was trying to go for a subtle pink that you have to really look at to notice, but instead got bubblegum pink. I'm going to test my paint mixing ability and try adding white to it to tone it down. I'll post pics of before and after. All we lack painting is the master, half and hall baths and the kitchen. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned Hamp becoming a professional painter!!! I'm so ready to be done so we can get moved in.

On another note, Tuesday I picked Reid up at daycare and found a little "happy" sitting on top of his locker (or so I thought). It was a Walmart bag with Reid's clothes in it. Not only Reid's pants and underwear, but another little surprise was put in the bag instead of down the toilet. WHAT!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!!! I believe I was in a state of shock because I left it in the bag and put it in the van like an idiot. That was a very bad choice because I had to ride from Reid's daycare in Brandon to Grant's Ferry to pick up Lily all the while with that bag in the van. I thought I would have to leave the doors open over night to air it out!!! I plan on having a little talk with the director about that.

Well, I believe that's all of the excitement we've had over the past few days. Till next time....

1 comment: