Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Finally Did It!!!!

Well, after much procrastination, I've finally started a blog. Thank you Angie for helping me get started. And thank you Angela for pushing and encouraging me to do this. I have become addicted as everyone says you will. After stalking so many of my friends' blogs, I thought it would be nice for everyone to keep up with what's going on with us.

Things are VERY crazy in the Gaston household these days. Reid will be 3 in April and has become "bad as ever" crying and throwing fits all the time. He is in full-time daycare in Brandon and is learning so much. Lily, on the other hand, is 4 months and is our "laid back" baby (Thank You Lord!!!). She is such a happy baby and rarely fusses unless she's hungry, wet or sleepy. Lily stays at our friend Susan's house on the days I work and is home with me the other days. Since the beginning of the year, we've bought a new house (not new but 20 years old and needs updating) and are trying to sell our house. I didn't realize how hard it would be to keep a house clean for "showing" with kids...mainly Reid. A typical work day for me starts at 5 a.m. and is non-stop until I crash at 10 or 10:30. Hamp is staying busy at work in Byram and is also thinking about becoming a professional painter on the side. Ha! Ha! Ha! Not really, but he could be after painting 4 bedrooms and a hallway at the new house (and we're not done yet!). We are so thankful for our parents who have kept the kids when we need to work on the other house. We're planning on moving in by the middle of February so I'll keep everyone posted. I plan on posting pics soon.

5 comments:

The Fab Five said...

yay!! I'm so happy to finally have one of my closest (out-of-town) friends on here!! I look forward to keeping up with you even more! The page looks good. I love your header.

The DeLoach Family said...

Can't wait to keep up with the Gaston family!

The Fab Five said...

You have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what to do. Have Fun!

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

It looks great! Now we just have to remind each other to post on our blog every now and than... LOL.

The Mom said...

YAY! So happy you finally got your blog up and going. Now I can keep up with all the Gaston adventures. Take care.