Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

How long has it been???

I can't believe that it's been almost 2 months since my last post!!! I'm such a horrible blogger. I promise I'll try to do better. So much has gone on lately that it will take numerous posts to catch up.

Let's see.....

We finally broke down and purchased a swing set for the kids. It took us 2 days to put it together, but it was so worth it. Reid & Lily absolutely LOVE it!! Reid always wants to swing in Lily's swing but we keep telling him he's too big. His reply? "Mama, I not too big! I not too big! I wish he wasn't...I can't believe that this time last year he was small enough to swing in it. Lily would sleep in the swing if we'd let her. She's so content and happy out there. Here's a picture of the finished product:



Did you notice the "KING" of the swing set?


Lily is 10 1/2 months going on 16 and ready for her driver's license!!!



Not only is she riding on her car, but she's also getting ready to walk. She'll be 11 months on the 7th and I have a feeling she'll be walking before her birthday.

No comments: