Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Our finished kitchen and 1/2 bath.

For the past 2 months, I've been trying to get our kitchen finished. And on top of that, I started updating our 1/2 bath. I know you're probably thinking "She's lost her mind" and I think I did!!! Well, it all began when I told my precious friend, Angela, that I would host a trunk show for her. We set the date for July 25th, which meant that I had about 5 weeks to get the house looking decent. The kitchen came together pretty easy, but the bathroom was a different story. After many unforeseen problems, it came together beautifully. I must say "Thank You" to Shana and my dad for ALL of the help they gave me. Shana stained the vanity for me and also helped with the venetian plaster until 2 in the morning. My dad helped tremendously by putting the "throne" back in and getting the faucet running, as well as many other things.

Here’s the masterpiece, but pictures don't do it justice!!







The finished kitchen:






Not only did Shana help with the 1/2 bath, but she also made these frames and mirror. She and her husband, Jeff, are SOOO talented!! Thank you, Shana & Jeff!! I love you both dearly!










Her blog, Rustic Creations, is on my Cool Sites link. Check it out!!!

5 comments:

The Fab Five said...

FABULOUS!!! you need a pic of your family name sign too!

Sydney said...

Everything looks GREAT! I love the bathroom! Ya'll did such I great job. I hardly recognized it! The chairs in the kitchen are perfect - they make it look so cozy! And all the pictures are precious. Shana did a great job on the frames.

You'll have to help me with some updating in our house!

The Weathers said...

I LOVE your kitchen!!! We are wanting to redo our kitchen soon and i love your countertops! What are they? You did a great job with your house!! lee ellen

The DeLoach Family said...

Wow!! Everything is beautiful! I know you are so proud! I have been wanting to see some pics of the progress on the house! It is truly beautiful!!!!!!

Gaston Family said...

Lee Ellen,
The counters are granite and the color is New Venetian Gold. It was well worth the $$$.