Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!


How blessed I am to have such a wonderful, loving and God-fearing husband!! He is more than I could have ever hoped for and I thank God every day for blessing me with him.




This is my Daddy! He is the most AMAZING man I have ever known. I am what I am today because of him and I am so grateful!!! I love you, Daddy!



This is my brother, Breisch. Not only is he my brother, but one of my best friends. Even though he is younger than me, I am always learning from him. He turned *29* on Friday 13th and we celebrated by cooking out on Sunday. He makes a MEAN steak!!! Happy Birthday, Breisch...I love you!

1 comment:

The Jackson Family said...

Oh my gosh Hamp you kids look just like you. You may not remember me I use to be Amanda Herrington graduated with you from Simpson. It has been a long time. I am glad to see that you have a lovely family. Take care. Amanda