Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's Moving Day!!

This will be my last post for a little while because we're moving today and won't have internet access for a few days. Let me give you a run down on what's happened over the past week.

Tuesday, Sylvia, our realtor, showed the house to a young single girl who LOVED it. We just knew this was the person God had sent to buy our house. On Thursday, Sylvia called and said that the mortgage guy told her he thought that the girl's father was trying to talk her out of it. We were sooo frustrated to say the least! Sylvia called the girl's mother who reassured us that her daughter was VERY interested and that she would be making an offer soon. She met with Sylvia yesterday and made the first offer. We countered and are waiting to hear back from her.

Thursday, Hamp and my dad were able to get the new stove and microwave installed. They look awesome! I was able to clean bathrooms and vacuum all the bedrooms. The kitchen is still a mess but I figured I can clean it this afternoon while unpacking.

Yesterday we had a scare because Reid had a temp. of 101.3...we thought for sure it was the FLU. We went to the doctor to verify that it wasn't but found out he had throat and sinus infections. After taking a nap, he woke up with a fever of 103.4 axillary. I gave him Motrin and rushed to pick up his medicine while my mom stayed with him and Lily. When I returned, Reid greeted me at the door with a huge smile. He was feeling so much better. That Motrin really works!! My parents offered to keep both kids last night so we could get more accomplished, which we did.

In the meantime, we've started breaking things down and loading them up. I thought this day would never come!! Our sweet friend Wes drove up from Ocean Springs yesterday to help out. We were able to get the van packed down last night before crashing at 11:00. Hamp has been up since 4:30 because the smoke alarm battery was dying and had started chirping. He is busy taking our bed frame apart while I hurriedly get this post done. There's so much to do today!!

Well, I better end this post quickly and get started breaking down another room. We're hoping to have everything moved by lunch. Once we have our internet hooked up, I'll post pics. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

oh i can't wait to see. i hope ya'll have had a productive day.

The DeLoach Family said...

Good Luck with the move!! I can't wait to see pictures ot the new house!

Dara said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details! Hope all of you are moved in and doing well! Love you!