Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This has been a wonderful weekend for me (it actually started on Thursday). I was able to spend Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday with my mom, shopping and just hanging out.

Thursday we went to the Canton Flea Market and shopped ALL day. We were both so exhausted from all the dust, wind and walking, but it was SO worth it!!!

Friday night we cooked out at my parent's house with my brother and sister-in-law and gave my mom her Mother's Day gift: a new garden tote with 3 new tools, 2 pair of pruners, gloves, a kneeling pad and a gift card to Lakeland Garden Center. She LOVES working in her yard and was needing new tools and a place to keep them all together.

Saturday, Mom, Lily and I rode down Hwy. 49 to Old Mexico Imports and Deck the Yard in search for iron plant containers. They both have an EXCELLENT selection and I found the hanging container I was looking for. Mom even bought a couple of gorgeous ferns.

Today, I slept in while Hamp took care of both kids. They gave me the sweetest card and a gift card to Pier 1 that I've been wanting (I want to put 2 chairs from there in the kitchen in front of the window for a sitting area). We went to church and then ate Mexican afterwards. YUM! Tonight, we invited my mom and dad over for supper so we could treat them for a change. We always have a wonderful time with them and enjoy their company so much.

What better way to spend Mother's Day and weekend than with my mom and my children!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.






"She speakes with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her..." Proverbs 31:26 & 28

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

LOVE IT!! and I love you ! I'm so blessed to be able to call you friend.

The Fab Five said...

LOVE IT!! and I love you ! I'm so blessed to be able to call you friend.

The Weathers said...

You look great and your kids are beautiful! I am ready for a DH get together soon!