Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My new addition to the kitchen




The wall behind my kitchen table is HUGE, to say the least!! I was so intimidated by it & didn't know where in the world I'd find something big enough to balance it out. Well, after MUCH deliberation, I finally found the perfect picture. I found it at Kirkland's on sale!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It's just the right size and I love the scene and colors. It makes me feel like I'm in Tuscany. Now, if I could only start cooking it up like Giada De Laurentiis I'd really be in business!

5 comments:

The Fab Five said...

yay!!! great posts!! Yes, you did very well on the picture.
Now, if we could just look like Giada and cook like her. ( I think she's bulemic (sp) ) LOL

The Fosters said...

I think it looks great!!! I can't wait to come see everything in person when I finally slow down. shana

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

that picture does look awesome.

i want to see your house.......

Gaston Family said...

You know you're welcome over ANYTIME!!! We're looking forward to MP's b'day party tomorrow. See you soon.

The Segrest Family said...

great picture! funny thing, i bought a huge painting IN ITALY for above my mantle and it looks similar to that! ahhahhaha - and to think, i coulda just gone to kirklands!