Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Time to update...FINALLY!!!!!

Well, after a month of not blogging, I'm finally trying to get up-to-date. So much has gone on since my last post, so I'll try to get it all in.

We closed on our "old" house the end of February (Thank the Lord!) and are now settled into the "new" house.



We've been updating the kitchen, which desperately needed a face-lift, and are almost finished. We added new appliances, under and over-cabinet lighting (Thanks Daddy and Breisch!!) and granite on the counters. Our sweet friend Jeff spent a whole Saturday adding bead board and trim to the island. Thank you sooo much!! It looks amazing and completely different. Now it's starting to look like a "new" kitchen. All that's left to do is add pendant lights above the island, tile the back splash and add a new range hood. Oh, and at some point make new valances for the doors and windows. Here are a few before and after pics.


Before


After


Before



After



Before



After







Before


After


As you can see, we have been VERY busy. I never thought I would be so exhausted after updating one room. I think the master bath will have to wait a while!!!

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

The kitchen looks fabulous!!! I can't wait to come over. I love everything about it. So glad you posted! love ang

The DeLoach Family said...

Your kitchen looks Amazing!! So Beautiful! You should be very proud of it! Put more pics up of the rest of the house. I know it looks great too!
Kim

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

What about the paint job! The green looks great in there. You sure add a pic of the new walls.